The rules are
1. List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.
2. Choose another 7 bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.
3. Leave your 7 tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.
Let’s see :
1. I leave everything to the last minute.
2. Sometimes (like this morning) I’m still in my pajamas at 9 am when the doorbell rings. I know they gossip about me at the local post office!
3. I get very upset when I see a dead bird. If one dies in my yard I have to wait for my husband or one of my children to deal with it – I won’t go outside. Luckily my cat is the world’s worst hunter.
4. I was born in Africa, raised in North America, spent time in Australia, travelled in South America and for most of my adult life I’ve lived in Europe, but I’ve never set foot in Asia. I’m going to remedy that next week, as we’re going to Hong Kong to see my daughter.
5. I have a tendency to imagine the worst (plane crashes, floods, kidnapping, foundations crumbling.) Luckily I’m married to someone who always thinks things will work out.
6. I don’t find life in France anything like what Peter Mayle described in A Year in Provence (and I sometimes get annoyed at people who do.)
7. Friends tell me I’m obsessive about washing my hands – I think I’m normal. Who decides these things?
Now whom shall I tag? Hmmmm….
Iwas also tagged by Emma Pod – have a look at her self portrait!